Bailey Marbaugh Consulting
Bailey Marbaugh Consulting assists boards, councils and commissions with the implementation of an advanced system of leadership for providing strategic, proactive governance.
Bailey Marbaugh Consulting firm’s unique approach to governance helps boards and CEOs develop a meaningful operating philosophy, short and long-term strategies for board processes and specific tools for augmenting the board’s tasks. We are best known for facilitating real changes, true board process improvements that result in more effective use of board members’ wisdom and time.
Bailey Marbaugh Consulting firm’s wealth of expertise is steeped in long-term application experience of the quality management theories of W. Edwards Deming and the policy governance principles of John Carver. Our work integrates these fundamental concepts with application-specific tools to create breakthroughs in the reduction of waste, rework, complexity and redundancy for boards and management.
CLIENTS REPORT BENEFITS:
• Clarity of board and executive roles.
• Effectiveness of the group’s strategic thinking.
• Communications between the board and management.
• Having the time and knowledge to focus on long-term vision.
• Consistent monitoring of organizational performance.
• Collection and proper use of data for decision-making.
• Documentation of effective stewardship.
• Effective methods to keep in touch with the organization’s owners.
• Empowerment of staff without getting caught up in operations.
• System thinking and the board’s role.
• Streamlining of board committees.
• Reduction of trivial activities.
• Overall performance of strategic leadership.
• Continual improvement of board processes.
NEW BOARD LEADERSHIP PRODUCES RESULTS!
The Kettering-Moraine Board of Education has been practicing the "governance model" for about one year. During our training and orientation I have had the opportunity to work extensively with Carolyn Bailey. She has a tremendous grasp of the issues relating to board governance/leadership and quality management. Carolyn is an enthusiastic and effective teacher and has a keen ability to apply theory and practical application, which is very meaningful and useful. If you are interested in improving your effectiveness as a board member, staff or executive, Carolyn' s consultations and seminars are the groundwork for tremendous change and improvement in your leadership and management skills.
Mike Robinette,School Board Member